Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian family law question? Ask a family lawyer.

I have a daughter in a treatment facility, due to an

Customer Question
I have a daughter...

I have a daughter in a treatment facility, due to an incident of court deversion. The only way to get behavioural therapy for a incompetent child of 15, here in ontario, Canada. I gave 3 notices of religious background, twice by oral voice, and once written.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ontario, Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She was taught Cathlic religon when told protestant

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/24/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am a lawyer in Ontario and happy to help but what is your specific question?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor