Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian family law question? Ask a family lawyer.

Lawyer in BC Canada. I received through a FOI request my…

Customer Question
Lawyer in BC Canada. I...
Lawyer in BC Canada. I received through a FOI request my husband's medical records. They refused to send me anything else like emails, memos, etc. Can you comment.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Canada Family Law
11/23/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry. I didn't realize what this is about. I am going to opt out.

I was extremely distressed over your attitude. I tried my best to give as many questions as possible to pay you. You abandoned me and it was over money. All I got from you is wanting payment. You knew I was having a difficult time and needed help but then you only minimized the help within a narrow window. You are insincere and a con. You bring disregard to JustAnswer and your profession.
Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor