Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian family law question? Ask a family lawyer.

Do grandparents have right in QC? Sorry in Quebec Canada. My…

Customer Question
Do grandparents have right...

Do grandparents have right in QC ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sorry in Quebec Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My son-in-law won't let me see my grandchildren, age 17 and 13

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Canada Family Law
11/21/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What does your daughter say?

Have you been seeing them up until something happened quite recently?

Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!