Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian family law question? Ask a family lawyer.

My husband is cheating on me what can I do. Bc. No I don't…

Customer Question
My husband is cheating...

My husband is cheating on me what can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Bc

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I don't have funds

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just what I can do to deal with this issue

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
how long will this take
11/15/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to the delay but you posted in the middle of the night.

Also, it sounds like you are asking for a call. If s you have to click on the call button.

I am also sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you asking about separating and what the issues will be that will have to be resolved?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!