Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian family law question? Ask a family lawyer.

I need a legal guardian tonight. Anyone come help me, I am…

Customer Question
I need a legal...

I need a legal guardian tonight . Anyone come help me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Canada . PLease help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I used to be bipolar and my brother a powerful lawyer wants to put me away for life and take my assets can you please help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much is it please but I am desperate and must get one tonight . My brothers name is Anthony ****** google him please

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Family Law
9/17/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Do you still need some help?

If so please confirm that you do and that you understand that costs that you have been charged by the site and you are OK with them.

Also please let me know you province.

As cheaply as possible temporary guardian since my husband to be has emergency with arm and does not know exactly when he is coming but in January 2018 I think
Need legal guardian Canada Ontario for all property .

I am not sure if you understand what this site is for. It's just for providing general legal information.

No lawyer on this site can act for you and there is no such thing as having a lawyer become your legal guardian. That is not how the system works.

If you want me to tell you what you can do to protect yourself let me know.