Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian family law question? Ask a family lawyer.

What do I do if my ex-spouse is transfers our child to a…

Customer Question
What do I do if...
What do I do if my ex-spouse is transfers our child to a different school without my consent?THIS ONLY PART OF THE ISSUE.
WITH BOTH MY BOYS HAVING ADHD AND ADD AS WELL AS OPOSITIONAL DEFIANCE WITH CHILDREN WITH THESE TYPES OF EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL DEFISITS,
WE LIVE IN A TOWN WITH JUST OVER FOUR HUNDRED RESIDENTS AND THE SCHOOL HAS NEITHER THE RESOURCES NOR THE AMOUNT OF QUSLIFIED STAFF TO BENIFIT MY CHILDREN.THERE ASSESMENT RECOMENDED THEY HAVE A PERSON ALOCATED TO THEM FULL TIME.WHICH THE DCHOOL IS TELLING ME COULD BE TWO TO THREE YEARS BEFORE ANY ONE ON ONE WORK CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THEM.
MY EX IS TOTALLY OPPOSED TO ANY IDEAS OF HAVING THEM TRANSFERED TO ANY OTHER SCHOOL, THERE ARE A FEW REASONS FOR THIS MINDSET/HE GREW UP IN THE AREA AND IS OF THE OPINION THAT IF ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM IYS MORE THAT ADEQUITE FOR THEM,THE REAL REASON HE DOES NOT WANT ANY CHANGES ARE DUE TO THE FOLLOWING REASONS/THE SCHOOL IS IS FOUR MINS FROM HUS FRONT FOOR,HE IS EXTREMLEY LAZY AND INSTEAD OF MAKING DURE HID CHILDREN GET THE BEST SUPPORT TO HELP THEM GET TO LEVELS TO ALLOW THEM THE CHOICE OF GOING TO UNIVERSITY OR NOT IS THERE FOR THEM TO DECIDE. REASON THREE HE IS SET IN HIS WAYS AND ONCE HOME HE HAS ROUTINES HE FOLLOED AND IF THE CHILDREN WERE ATTENDING ANOTHER SCHOOL IT WOULD BE A SERIOUS ISSUE FOR HIM.
HE ALSO REFUSES TO ALLOW THE BOYS TO PLAY ANY TEAM SPORTS, I,E, HOCKEY,SOCCER,BASEBALL,RUGBY..AND EVEN THE TRACK TEAM.HISNG FOR THID REASONINEG FHOND REASON IT THAT IMPOSES ON HIS FREE TIME AND THAT HE HAS THM IN A FAR BETTER SPORT,KARATE,. WE TOTALLYT AFREE EITH THERE CONDITIONS THE NEED TO BE INTERACTING EITH OTHER CHILDREN SNF UNDERSTSANDING THE STRUCTURE OF TEAM WORK AND TO LEARN THE MEANING OF TEAMWORK AND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS AND HOE TEAMWORK DEVELOPS..
IF YOU CAN IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HET ME THERE ANSWERSTHSNKS
GORD (MAC) MACIVER
705-432-
2017
CELL-***-***-****
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Family Law
8/1/2017
Family Lawyer: lucy7368,
 replied 11 months ago
lucy7368

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

What does the court order say about legal custody/decision-making?

What state are you in?

Ontario Canada
Family Lawyer: lucy7368,
 replied 11 months ago

I apologize. Your question was posted in the U.S. legal category. I'll transfer you. Please do not reply, as that can cause delays.

Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

I am family lawyer in Ontario and happy to assist you.

What does the order or agreement say about custody, decision making and how to resolve disputes?

Please do not answer in all upper case letters as your first post was difficult to read.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!