Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

If both parents own house and for years the father and the

Customer Question

if both parents own house and for years the father and the two chliren very abusive to mother who both the house now father has restraining order not to be near house or mother children continue to be very abusive to mother who checked into hosp twice father forced his way into house and then children let him in called police but father left house before police came Could mother ask hchildren to leave house as they are both over 18 years
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: This is in Mississauga ontario
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Mother has already obtain Islamic divorce will like to apply for civil divorce
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Is the mother on the title herself?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have already asked to cancel the same day and time
OK?

What do you mean?

Are you saying you don't want to go ahead with this question?

I don't work or the site so I have no idea if you asked to cancel the question. I can only see that it is not canceled. I am a practicing lawyer and I log into the site the way you do and I see a list of questions an choose which to answer.

If you want me to go ahead let me know. If no you had better speak to customer service as this question has not been cancelled.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!