Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian Family Law Question? Ask a family lawyer.

Canada Family Law

I f I file for divorce( joint application) how much will be

Customer Question
the total cost? JA: I'm not...
I f I file for divorce( joint application) how much will be the total cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: quebec
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no. Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: within the one year period what is my status. I am i consider sepereten for government document
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Family Law
1/5/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you asking about court filing fees?

What you mean when you talk about separation for a government document?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Because . I want to go back to school. I would like to apply student loan. Will they consider my husband income or they will consider me as separate person

I don't understand. Are you asking a completely different question now?

You were asking about how much it would cost to get a divorce I thought?

Please start over and let me know what your question is that you want answered and then I will answer it. Or is it that you want to know whether you need to get divorce to be able to get a student loan without your spouse's income being considered?

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor