How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the mother to a 14 yr old daughter and a 9 yr old

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** am the mother to a 14 yr old daughter and a 9 yr old daughter. I have recently been stripped of all parental rights and guardianship of both of my daughters and would like to know if there is any way to reverse this.
I had called child services on myself and placed my kids in temporary guardianship with ***** *****land ( the step father to my oldest Trinity14) and biological father to Brooklyn 9) Since me reaching out and asking for help when I couldn't take care of my kids I feel that ***** *****land and his gf have taken advantage of that fact and are trying to cut me out of the lives of both my daughters. They have stripped me of my parental right and do not agree that I should have visitation time with my youngest. They have also served me with child support papers asking for arrears and continuous month to month child support. I agree that I should pay something being as I am there mother however I make less them the minimum 10900 annually to even fall on the grid to pay $4 per child per month. I agreed to $50 but now they don't want it. You ask someone toasted upland when they do knock them down cause you wouldn't get the amount you where wanting.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do not think is fair.
I have since attained permanent residence and am receiving the help I need to deal with everything that has taken me away from my children
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

Is this before the court?