How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been in legal proceedings with my ex for over 10

Customer Question

Hello I have been in legal proceedings with my ex for over 10 years I'm a 35 year old single mother of 2 boys one 15 the other 3 ... My oldest son who is 15 ... His father has continued to harras me with the courts fort with family court and now a civil litigation ...The court abuse got really bad in 2009 and to present date my ex has used the same firm ... They are very hostile....My ex and his firm he uses have executed many horrible acts towards me
Having my parental rights taken away losing custody of my son when he was 8 by falsely accusing me of child abuse where the lawyer personal called a family dr I did not use and my ex threatened and coached my son into saying untrue facts about me and manipulating the family de into writing a letter for them and going into court without notifying me having my parental right terminated .My ex arranged to have people befriend me to get infomation and write statements about meReport me to legal aid sibi couldn't have a lawyerHis lawyer using abd counciling or therapy I was getting to cope with the painful custody fights in court dragging out proceedings to confuse the real issues making last min offers to aviod trial ..Everything you can think of
I've developed a stress disorder from the past years of abuse where I get suisidal "from deep depression from these court attacksHow can I protect my self from my exes law firm abiding me and harrasing me
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

I didn't want you to wait all night so I decided to answer now but it is too late for us to complete our discussions now.

So I am going to ask you a few questions and then I must go to bed.

But I will reply back to you again tomorrow.

Is the younger child the child of this same father?

If so are there custody and/or access issues for this child?

Does your older child live with his father?

If so do you see him?

What province are you in please?

What is happening next in court?

Have you been self-representing for a long time now?

When is the last time you applied for legal aid?

I will read the answers in the morning.

Thanks and have a good night.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello thanks for responding tomorrow works better for me ttyt
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 12 months ago.


Please answer these questions when you are free. But also, I know you requested me but before we go ahead together and want to make sure that you know I was the expert that helped you last time and I don't know if you ended up being happy with my answers because I just checked not and you did not rate me. That means I was not paid for all that work last time. I don't know if you forgot and if that is the case please rate me now, or if you were not happy. So let me know about that before you answer the questions above.