How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 2 daughters about 12 years ago I got into drugs bad

Customer Question

hi my name is***** have 2 daughters about 12 years ago I got into drugs bad and thinking I was doing what was good for my kids asked their dad to take them he did and for a few years no problem with visits I always tried to help financaly whenever I could but as I was homless it was hard then about 7 years ago he moved away with out any notice to me it took me 1 yr to find him and as soon as he heard I was same town as him he moved and its been that way for many years know jusy within the past year I have got clean have a very stable home and am in colleg my youngest recently contaceted me and we meet up she told me that they are hgomless basicly and that her dad and step mom are making plabs to move to Toronto but she dosent waqnt to go she also ended up staying the weekend with she said she would run away if she couldn't sta\y with me is their a chance in hell I can stop him moving out of b.c and legally getting visits or pqrttime custody
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

How old are your daughters now?

How often do you see the children?

What does the older child want to do?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.


Related Canada Family Law Questions