How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a divorce lawyer to appeal mutual divorce

Customer Question

Hello, i am looking for a divorce lawyer to appeal mutual divorce for myself. Currently it has already been 3 years now we are living separately she is in U.K and i lives in Canada but my home country in Mauritius and this is where i got married. Any suggestion how can i go further. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

When you say you want to appeal the divorce what do you mean?

Or do you mean you want to apply for a divorce?

How long have you lived in Canada for?

Related Canada Family Law Questions