Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian Family Law Question? Ask a family lawyer.

Canada Family Law

We received an Arbitration Award in January. The award

Customer Question
clearly stated that the parties...
We received an Arbitration Award in January. The award clearly stated that the parties are to discuss, at length and detail, over the Family Wizard, issues and proposals in regards ***** ***** children and parenting and ONLY if an agreement can't be reached are we to employ a Parenting Coordinator. Responses are to be within 24 hours.The other party either refuses to respond, says they aren't responding, or refuses to provide proposals to changes.The Arbitrator won't enforce her own Award and she won't give me leave to see the Case Management Justice. I cannot afford the PC retainer of $5,000. What am I supposed to do now - we are in Alberta
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Oh and the other party also says, rather than a proposal, that "if I want changes, hire a PC". HOW is this my only option! I am furious!!!!!!!!!!
7/17/2016
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Why won't the arbitrator enforce her own Award?

Why do you need leave to see the Case Management Justice?

Sorry, I just realized that you are the same customer that rated me as giving you bad service, the very worst service on the site and also opted me out. I don't understand that as it seems that you were rating the situation and not me but in any event, if you did mean to do that to me and opt me out, despite rating me positively on all your other posts, let me know and I will opt out at once and let another expert help you from here on in.

This is very puzzling to me as you rated me highly in all the other posts and even requested me.

What you should also know is that the one time another lawyer answered that lawyer was in the US and should not have answered but presumably that question went on the US list by mistake.

In any event, please clear this up for me before we proceed. I just want to make sure you know that I am the same expert who has helped you each time aside from the time the US lawyer answered and until last time you were very satisfied but that last time you most assuredly appear to have been highly dissatisfied.

I am going to bed now now let me know when you can and I will respond back in the morning.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want you to answer my question. you told me that my husbands ex can get away with perjury. new expert please!!!!

OK

But I didn't tell you the wrong answer.

I am telling you what I see regularly. You will sadly find out that I am right.

It is odd to question and think you know more than a 58 year old family lawyer who helped you several times before but good luck.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have ego problems.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When will I be getting a new rep to answer my questions its been two days since I asked for a new rep
Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor