How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 100424
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I ;t really have a legal issue now. My concern is that I DO

Customer Question

Hi - I don;t really have a legal issue now. My concern is that I DO NOT WANT to release any of ins monies (which are mine) to her without her signing the Release form. Now with your advice I will contact her and suggest that she sign the Release form or THERE IS NO MONIES as the ins. monies are legally mine, but that I would prefer to share them as her father requested of me.Thank you Pearl - I feel more confident with the path that I am on now!!!!
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Ontario
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No - but I was advised by my financial broker that the ins. funds were mine if I should choose to keep them. but I really would like to keep the promise that I made to her father.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No, but are you replying according to Ontario laws É
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your next question. But please be sure to go back and rate my first answer so that I can receive credit for that work.

Yes that is fine for you to say to her.

Related Canada Family Law Questions