How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 100434
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Husband and wife question again, marriage papers in England,

Customer Question

Husband and wife question again, marriage papers in England, wife living
In Canada now, amicable divorce, can wife get divorce completed in Canada ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Yes so long as the wife has lived in one province for at least one full year.

She can apply for the divorce regardless of where they got married or where the spouse lives.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Related Canada Family Law Questions