How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to divorce my husband that I have been legally

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to divorce my husband that I have been legally separated from since may 2004. I don't have a lot of money in fact none and I've tried to get more money out of him when I found out he didn't have a car payment any more and he had $1200 of disposable income and he kept stalling and I spent a lot on money and got nowhere and he was in a common law relationship during our agreement and nothing was done because I had no money to spend on a lawyer. Would like to know what I can do now about it.
thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the question.

What province are you in?

Are you looking for just a divorce or are there other issues?

Related Canada Family Law Questions