How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 101442
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex was granted ten day visits but hes working most of the

Customer Question

my ex was granted ten day visits but hes working most of the time he is leaving our daughter with his girlfriend she barely knows to raise her while hes this rite should he not bbe there the visits are for him not her
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
No it is not correct.There is no reason why it is better for the child to be with this woman instead of you. For this reason it would make sense for you to return to court to seek to vary the order based on a material change of circumstance, namely that the father is no longer home to see the child on the alternative weekends and so the schedule has to change so she is only there when he is home.Does that help as a starting point?