How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ontario Lawyer needed a Review of Spousal

Customer Question

Ontario Lawyer needed for representing a Review of Spousal Support.Hi, I am requesting for a Lawyer in Ontario. Who would be able to represent and file a motion for review.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
There is no lawyer on this site that can act for you. That is prohibited. All I can do, or any other lawyer on this site can do, is explain how to find a lawyer in Ontario.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well that's is very disappointing.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but the terms of service on this site are very clear.

Related Canada Family Law Questions