Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
10263656

I need someone to do it . Application form 8 .

Customer Question

I need someone to do it for me. Application form 8 . Affidavit with Exhibits.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for posting.What are you trying to accomplish with your Application? Is it urgent?This isn't an online law firm, I can't draft documents for you. But I can answer questions about the process and get you started.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Other party has not signed separation agreement since 2009.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did not pay child support (x3) until a year ago. And that was for youngest child.
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.
So there were negotiations about a separation agreement, nothing agreed upon. Do you have a lawyer? What are the issues that you agreed upon and what did you disagree upon? When did you separate, in 2009?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Without a separation agreement, it left ne paying rent as oppose to investing in a mortgage.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It created problems.
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.
OK, you need to take your time and get your thoughts organized and answer my questions.You separated in 2009? Have you had a lawyer since?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He always had a lawyer. He would report me. Took away the kids. He claims less arrears in child support [that's not really whats important]. All three kids have ADD. He claims he doesn't have to pay for them. I don't agree.
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.
You're not giving me the information I need to help you. Please read what I write and tell me:You separated in 2009?Have you had a lawyer since?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He has his business. 2006 in ome was around $215,000.oo and 2007 was around $250,000.oo. This is with his military pension. Now he claims $130,000.oo.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One year ago, my mortgage engagement was postponed. His financial disclosure was still not completely. In between lawyers, he got a court order to sale family home. This was difficult [family violence/harassment].
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.
None of us here can help you if you can't focus on the information we need from you.I'm going to opt out as your expert. Perhaps another will be able to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My responsability is to my kids. This is important to me. Court needs to know that child abuse was conceal. Once this is out , it will be easyer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Thank you very much.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Your former expert is an excellent family lawyer. He was correct to opt out because you were not able to answer his questions. I will give this a try if you like.There's no one here that can fill out forms for you. But, if you provide me with answers to questions that we need answering to be able to help you I can provide you with legal information. If that will work let me know but if not I too will opt out because no expert can spend time answering questions when we can't get the information we need to answer responsibly first.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reported the other party to CAS [violence/harassment] three (3) times 2008-2009. CAS closed our file disregarding my fear and Repercussion on kids and I [anxiety, pulled out of school, one child and myself were prescribed med.]. With no support, I moved out. CAS is accountable for six (6) incidents of physical abuse. Eating desorder in addition. CAS concealed it; blamed my daughter and me force it. Turned to police. Same thing happened. They are also accountable. I don't know where and how to inset this information in the forms. Last lawyers did not want me to mention this.concealing it will mean that they are not worth it which is contrary to article 15. They [we] we're denied protection.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't matter how old they are, this dynamic that comes with family violence remains. Creating chaos mustering anxiety whenever our opinion differs from his. This dynamic MUST stop for us to heal. Can you help me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He warned eldest child that he was going to evict me if I would obstructed the sale of the house.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CRA has a lien on the house. This is how he manage to get the court to approve the sale without my consent.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I don't know why you keep posting more and more facts.If you want me to help you do not keep providing endless facts. Rather, simply tell me what specific legal information you require of me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The renovations, for me, are destructions. I can never anticipate his next move [blitz]. Going to court leaves me with panic attacks and anxiety.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I filed an application for simple divorce in 2012. I only wanted the document. It was denied as he did not disclosed his financial statement.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm aware that this is asking much. I will pay accordingly ...in advance if you wish.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
On the Application form you set out what you want the court to order. So set out what you feel you are entitled to that you want an order for since he won't sign an agreement.Then in your affidavit you tell the story. Set it out in an organized way and number the paragraphs.The Affidavit ss the evidence the court is going to consider. It will be sworn evidence because you will swear your affidavit. You may be able to get help filling this out if there are any law schools in your city, if there is a family law information centre in your city or if there is a legal aid clinic that does some family law in your city.Does that help as a starting point?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Experts responses did not show.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what you mean as my answer has been marked as having been read by you. Here it is again: On the Application form you set out what you want the court to order. So set out what you feel you are entitled to that you want an order for since he won't sign an agreement.Then in your affidavit you tell the story. Set it out in an organized way and number the paragraphs.The Affidavit ss the evidence the court is going to consider. It will be sworn evidence because you will swear your affidavit. You may be able to get help filling this out if there are any law schools in your city, if there is a family law information centre in your city or if there is a legal aid clinic that does some family law in your city.Does that help as a starting point?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Assuming that my replies was lack of organization and attention compromises your reputation.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what you mean. You wanted to know how to fill out the form and I told you how. I am a senior family lawyer and you should go by what I am saying.This has nothing to do with me or my reputation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The way you respond to clients gives a bad name to other lawyers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I making myself clear?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait for your response.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to spend any more time on this post. You are not making any sense and I am sorry about that but I will opt out just as your last expert did. I don't know if another lawyer will consider taking this on but you've put off the two most senior family lawyers on the site so that's too bad really. In the future when you can see you need help it is better not to be disrespectful to those who are trying to help you. To act in an angry and insulting way to them only hurts you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see attached file.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waiting for your comments on the attached file.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am receptive. Make me understand.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please delete this interaction and all past questions. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. What are you trying to accomplish with your Application? Divorce.
Protecting our rights under section 7 and section 15. Pointing out that section 43 of C.C.C. does not apply according to supreme court. Pointing out that anyone who dismisses the abuse that we report, contributes to family violence.
Is this urgent?
Absolutely.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No negotiations.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
" You may be able to get help filling this out if there are any law schools in your city, if there is a family law information centre in your city or if there is a legal aid clinic that does some family law in your city." Same advice was given in June 2015, by a constable, not a lawyer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will responsed to your questions if any if you would reconsider helping me understand.