How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 100008
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have to farm .one in Alberta secend in Montana .Father pass

Customer Question

We have to farm .one in Alberta secend in Montana .Father pass way january.Is no will.Everything is on hands his wife .Is only Me and Sister(she don't live on farm)Mather is person with bipolar.She don't wont make any statement .She said one time she can give for some charity and nobody stop her .I wort most 35 years with may Father together .What I have to do ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
What province was your father living in?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Was he actually living in Alberta or is that where the farm is and was he perhaps living in the US?

Related Canada Family Law Questions