How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 99931
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Before I bail my adult son out of major

Customer Question

Before I bail my adult son out of major financial/potentially legal trouble, can I have a contract drawn up between us to ensure (as much as possible) that he repays me in a timely fashion?What sort of lawyer would help me with this?Thanks!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Yes. It is very possible and actually quite common to have someone sign an agreement before they are provided with a loan. You would need any lawyer who is available and not that expensive to draft a very short and simple agreement for you. This is a very basic type of contract, and you do not need any sort of specialist to draft it.

Related Canada Family Law Questions