How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 99929
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Legal Ease,I am quite confused, I had to give my

Customer Question

Hi Legal Ease,I am quite confused, I had to give my payment information twice yesterday, you did answer only 1 question. I am still waiting on the response regarding the children. Also my question shows a rating which I personally never gave. Also, I received a phonecall from a lawyer in California this mornig after I actually wanted to have the following questions answered by you. Very confusing process.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I really have no idea what happened. As you know I am a practicing lawyer and I don't work for the site. The site does offer a telephone call service but the site is based in US and in Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.For some reason your question must have been moved to the US family law list and then a lawyer for California took the call. I have no idea at all how that could have happened but when I suggest you do is contact customer service and tell them that you do not want to pay for that telephone call as it was of no value to you.For now can you please let me know again what your question is because I don't have that question anymore as it was moved in error.

Related Canada Family Law Questions