How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had full guardianship/ custody of my son years now. I

Customer Question

I have had full guardianship/ custody of my son for 7 years now. I live in Kelowna, B.C, and he lives in Breton, AB. I finally let my son spend the summer with his father, which would only be his 4th time ever seeing him in his life because his father has never been much of influence in his life at all. At the end of summer, my son wanted to stay for a while longer, so I said it was fine, and let him stay, assuming the school year he would want to come back. I have court soon, and I wanted to know what you think the judge will decide, and what I can do to prepare. My sons father hasn't let me have any contact with my son at all, and has done nothing but tell lies, and make false statements.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

How old is your son?

Related Canada Family Law Questions