How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 99929
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My children went scheduled visit with their father(we were

Customer Question

My children went for a scheduled visit with their father(we were common-law and have been seperated 1year) and he is refusing to give them back to me or allow me to see them. We have been to mediation however nothing was put before a judge. What do I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

She can apply to the court for interim sole custody on an emergency basis. The grounds for the application is that the father has committed parental abduction because the children habitually reside with the mother.

She can get this application done without notice to the father.

Then she can have the police enforce the order.

Related Canada Family Law Questions