How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am canidian,I hold a card until 2025, my husband a

Customer Question

I am canidian,I hold a green card until 2025, my husband a Disabled USA Vet retirerd. when I could no longer aford to stay in FL, as my pension monies were down sized, my saving gone paying or every thing I was exspected to, buying a Mobile home for us , food monthly, all house hold bathroom, laundry needs ect. cars, trips, helping pay down his debit over a 12 year period, he threatened to leave or i leave & go home or he would leave me. he wants a divorce as there is an other women involved. he has sold our home in FL. & refusinging to send me the monies as stipulated in a promisary note. he tells me I have no right to any thing?he has never supported me all big ticket iteams were my sole responcibility.I am at a loss here he has done this now to aleast 3 other wives befor me,says he will disapear, & I will have no recorse.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Are you living in Canada and if so what province?

Are there any assets aside from the money from the home in Florida?

Does your husband have an income?

How long were you married for?

Related Canada Family Law Questions