How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am just in the process of settling my divorce. I am

Customer Question

Hi there,
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am just in the process of settling my divorce. I am concerned. Spouse whats me to pay section 7 expenses on top of the child support even though in the separation agreement we agreed to pay 50/50 for the section 7 expenses. If i pay monthly these expenses can my spouse come after me for money for a section 7 expenses?Thank you
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: probably
JA: What else should I tell the Lawyer?
Customer: how long do i have to pay these section 7 expenses and my spouse does not want to disclose her income
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: okay
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What is your gross annual income and what is your spouse's gross annual income?

Related Canada Family Law Questions