Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice.
28667836

As a business owner, does my ex-wife have the right to see

Customer Question

hi there, as a business owner, does my ex-wife have the right to see my contracts with customers and my bank statements
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Why does she want to see them? In particular what I need to know if this relates to a family law matter or whether this is just relates to the business somehow.

What province are you in please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm in Ontario, Ottawa, my ex, thinks she intitled to see all my customer contracts and my bank statements
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

But why does she want this?

Is it to establish your income for support purposes for example?