Canada Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

Copperlaw
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a spouse who has drug and alcohol addictions. I am
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
I have a spouse who has drug and alcohol addictions. I am starting the separation process but he refuses to leave the family home putting me and my children having to deal with him drinking and using … read more
My wife's friend just served me an application to obtain an
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
My wife's friend just served me an application to obtain an order to evict me from our marital home. I am home and she is threatening to call the police. What rights do I have? … read more
My boyfriends kids needs are not being met, they have been
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
My boyfriends kids needs are not being met , they have been moving around for the past few months , they haven't been in school this year, they have cas involved but yet they aren't doing anything. Th… read more
My husband broke my moms arm 18 months ago. he is a
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
My husband broke my moms arm 18 months ago. he is a narcissistic sociopath (diagnosed). He uses drugs and he was let go from his job just prior to our marriage and now I have the document from the hea… read more
My wife and I just broke up a few months and I work in camp
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
My wife and I just broke up a few months and I work in camp 2 in and 2 out and I just found out she's packing up our 3 children and moving to manatoba from the yukon how can I stop her from taking my … read more
If one spouse is successful at aquiring exclusive possession
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
If one spouse is successful at aquiring exclusive possession of the matrimonial home due to criminal abuse, can the other spouse claim occupational rent?Ontario Family Law.… read more
My husband and I are involved in a guardianship matter with
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Hi there, My husband and I are involved in a guardianship matter with our daughter and her ex boyfriend. We had our 3 children(12, 11, 7) in our care for approximately 1.5 years. Our daughter was livi… read more
My husband has 2 minor children living in Ontario with their
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
My husband has 2 minor children living in Ontario with their mom. My husband moved to Alberta approximately 5 I/2 years ago where he met me. We will be married 4 years in October. We recently visited … read more
I have asked this of Legal Ease, but s/he is not replying,
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
I have asked this of Legal Ease, but s/he is not replying, I need an answer soon, and I'd be happy to have two opinions anyway. So, if you can answer this, I'd greatly appreciate it. If I sign an orde… read more
my ex and I got into a fight and he called the cops cause I
Ulysses101
my ex and I got into a fight and he called the cops cause I refused to let him take her cause he was either been drinking or too angry to take her, either way I refused. the cops took him over night a… read more
My son is mentally sick and he is not allowing me to see the
Ulysses101
My son is mentally sick and he is not allowing me to see the grandchildren, he gets these moods on him and I am allowed any access the 2 older ones are 16 and 15 and the 2 younger ones are 9 and 7....… read more
I have joint custody of my three daughters and one son. My
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
I have joint custody of my three daughters and one son. My daughters live with my ex-husband in Alberta and my son lives with me in British Columbia. I am to have liberal and generous access. In the p… read more
my husbands daughter (now 12) moved in in May, 2011. Until
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
my husband's daughter (now 12) moved in in May, 2011. Until that time, she lived with her mother. My husband had been trying since they separated when his child was one to get a custody order as his e… read more
Has anyone ever charged their spouse with neglect, avoidance,
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
Has anyone ever charged their spouse with neglect, avoidance, and won a court order? In otherwords, the wife charges the husband with neglect and won a court case? I'm not talking divorce, I'm talking… read more
My wife and I have recently seperated at her request because
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
My wife and I have recently seperated at her request because she claims she needs space and time to breathe and be on her own. I have just learned that she is having an affair and lying about me to he… read more
Hello... I am female and 49 years old. I was married in 1984
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Hello... I am female and 49 years old. I was married in 1984 and the marriage lasted for 22 years. At the date of separation I was 43 years old. I've been divorced since July 2010, without no separati… read more
If the courts give mom and dad equal custody (2weeks mom and
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
If the courts give mom and dad equal custody (2weeks mom and 2 weeks dad) to 2 children ages 4 yrs and 2years are there any support payments by either parent?… read more
what kind of rights to grandparents have?? i have 2 children
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
what kind of rights to grandparents have?? i have 2 children by court order in my care temporary..however the cas are planning to get the children back home to mom (she now is geting clean and waiting… read more