How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter with 3 children (4, 11, 12 years of age)and

Customer Question

my daughter with 3 children (4, 11, 12 years of age)and husband has been cheating on her for quite a while now. She tried every avenue to keep marriage in tact. she works as a nurse part-time, assisted her husband in their business as an Asst. Director, she believed and trusted her still in spite of his behaviours. But now he wants to leave her end of this month and wants 50/50 custody of children.
He seldom engaged with the children since birth, every night comes home late; said he goes to fitness club??
She's stubbornly confident that she can work the marriage out....until now.
She hasn't consulted a lawyer because she's afraid to go to court as she doesn't have money to cover cost.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this? What is your specific question?

Related Canada Family Law Questions