How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Anyone ave experience with obtaining Personal and Financial

Customer Question

Anyone ave experience with obtaining Personal and Financial Committee for a Sibling in BC Canada? John
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What information do you need?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I need are specific steps or reference to samples of forms required to file for Committee. Hearing is in less than 2 weeks, Kelowna, BC.After I first requested Committee, siblings were notified last month (2/4 OK), so I withdrew. A friend in Kelowna know's my brother Mike (special needs but not much) and she want's to be Committee and so does Mike. So we need to consider representing ourselves given the timeframe.Procedure wise, I was told that the new Committee needs to file an Affidavit explaining why she should be Committee. Then Mike should probably draft a Statement for his wishes.Please no guessing here, I need to know the best process given this short timeframe.

Related Canada Family Law Questions