How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and I were involved in a domestic dispute. I was

Customer Question

HELLO My wife and I were involved in a domestic dispute. I was charge with assault The court was settled with me receiving a probation period . None of the probation conditions prohibit me from seeing my son. However my wife is refusing access. What can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Can I assume you are definitely separated from your spouse?

Are there any orders or agreements in place with respect to custody and access?

What province is this?

How old is your son?