How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Xxxxxx xxxxxx I'm from Newfoundland and Labrador and I have

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** xxxxxx I'm from Newfoundland and Labrador and I have a question about what are my rights and chances to see my kid, my girlfriend is going into labor tmr morning and my charge with a very serious crime and child Youth and family services will upper hand my daughter from us and is it right to them to say I can't see my baby girl when she's born tmr ???
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

I don't know if you requested a phone call or not, but you'll find that the Canada Law experts generally don't do them

Can you tell me more about the involvement of the child welfare authorities? Are they telling you that you can't be around the baby? What are you charged with? Don't use details which can identify you please.

Related Canada Family Law Questions