How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 100050
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have prepared an application and affidavit to change

Customer Question

Good day. I have prepared an application and affidavit to change access and custody and child support. I would like a lawyer to review prior to submitting to the courts. I am in Alberta. Can some one help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Lawyers on this site cannot review your documents.

If you would like to answer me questions about the documents I can answer them.

Please let me know if that will help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard form anyone so I have gone somewhere else for my answers.Enjoy your day.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

But you didn't hear back from you because you never replied!

Related Canada Family Law Questions