How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Copperlaw Your Own Question
Copperlaw, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2016
Experience:  Barrister and Solicitor Retired cop Crisis Negotiator Drug Expert
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Copperlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am needing to write a letter to remove a no contact order

Customer Question

Hi, so I am needing to write a letter to remove a no contact order so my exhusband can see our youngest daughter again. ... Any suggestions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, I would be happy to assist you with this question.

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are having to deal with within your family. Just for clarification and so that I may provide you with the most accurate information possible, can you clarify whether your youngest daughter is a an alleged victim and/or witness in the criminal matter?

If your youngest is neither a victim or witness, can you tell me why they ordered that he have no contact with her in the first place? Is he not even permitted contact in your presence? This may be another option to consider if they are not willing to remove the restriction completely. Also, it would be of assistance to know how old your youngest is presently and whether she is in your care or had been placed elsewhere.

I look forward to hearing back from you with clarification so that I may work with you to get you the information that you require.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jim,Because he was indecent with my oldest daughter, he has lost all privileges to the 11 yr old daughter.The 11 yr old daughter is feeling very hurt and is struggling immensely. Attempting to get the order removed so she can have sum normal.

Related Canada Family Law Questions