How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 101417
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My girlfriend is coming from China an I want to marry her

Customer Question

my girlfriend is coming from China an I want to marry her what hare the documentation she should bring to Canada an should it in English an on my part what do I have to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.

This is the third time I've answered. The site seems to have some glitch. I apologize.

I need to know whether you are asking about documentation for getting married or for entering Canada.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am asking abut getting marry in Canada
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.

Has your girlfriend been married before?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
but she is a widow now
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.

She has to have two pieces of photo ID and then had to provide her marriage certificate and her spouse's death certificate and these need to be translated into English.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Were do I get spousal sponsorship
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.

Here is a link to the information you will need: