How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 100366
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If something i 't have, how can I prove that is fake?

Customer Question

If something i don't have, how can I prove that is fake? the other party said those things belong to me, and she used my ID to register that company, that company was dissolved. if the company wasn't dissolved, i can call that company to find out, so what
i can do now?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

But it doesn't matter if that company was yours or not. What matters is that for at least 5 years it has been dissolved and you never got paid by that company and never got dividends.

Related Canada Family Law Questions