How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My divorce and financial splitting of goods has been going

Customer Question

My divorce and financial splitting of goods has been going on for 6 years now. My husband's lawyer keeps stalling and I am on disability. Have tried to get a lawyer but my husband's lawyer's reputation is such that no one will take her on. I had a lawyer but when we went to court in April the two lawyers got into a fight and my lawyer fired me. Now I have to be back in court in August, I have used up my legal aid money and money of my own and I can't afford another lawyer. What do I do? Lesley
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.
What are the issues that still need to be resolved?

Related Canada Family Law Questions