How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My children's last name is ***** ***** as their fathers... he

Customer Question

My children's last name is ***** ***** as their fathers... he has not been present in their lives since theywere 1 and 2 years old... they are now 10 and 11... I want to change their last names back to my maiden name ( as I am have been married and then divorced again, not from their father) ... I know I can apply for dispensing of consent, but how?.. where do I start?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.
What province is this please?Is there an order with respect to custody and if so does the father get access?