How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 70 ur old female and seperated legally yrs. He

Customer Question

I am 70 ur old female and seperated legally for 10 yrs. He is still working and making great money I have just my 2 pensions to live on, because we agreed I would be a stay at home mom! I want to divorce now, would I be entitled to Alimony. He still owes me $29,000 dollars because I was the only one with any credit and we would have lost our house. What would I be entitiled to if divorced
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.
What province is this please?Why have you not applied for support?Has there not been a division of assets yet?

Related Canada Family Law Questions