How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 101435
Experience:  I am a practicing lawyer and have also been an online professional for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After numerous attempt with terrible lawyers I have decided

Customer Question

After numerous attempt with terrible lawyers I have decided to represent myself in my divorce how do I go about letting his lawyer know? I live in Canada alberta
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.
You can send the lawyer a letter stating that you have dismissed your lawyer and will be self-representing and that from now on all communications must be made directly to you. You have to be sure your lawyer has removed him/herself from the record if a court action has already been started.