How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Family Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has been trying to get access to his daughter! His Ex

Customer Question

My son has been trying to get access to his daughter! His Ex will not reply to any text messages! They have a signed witnessed agreement for visitation rights for my son but she is not abidding by that agreement!
He has only seen his daughter a handful of times since last August when she left with his daughter! His daughter will be a year old in a couple weeks.
She had sent him a letter from her lawyer on what she wanted and that was back in March! He agreed to all but one! He will not give up his right to his daughter ever since then she will not respond to him!
He has called legal aid but no call back yet! He was informed to call Childrens Aid because he does not know what is going on with his daughter!
He is unsure what way to go at this point, any advice?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Family Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.
What province is this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ontario Canada
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.
When did he call legal aid? What number did he call?

Related Canada Family Law Questions