Canada Family Law

Have a Canadian family law question? Ask a family lawyer.

My wife and I were married 31 years. we sepparated and made…

Customer Question
My wife and I were...
My wife and I were married 31 years. we sepparated and made a separation agreement to pay her 1500. a month until she was 65. At that time I felt I could do it.We later got divorced. Since then I have lost most of my income and money. I have since got re- married but am going further in debt each month, I now have nothing. Can I stop or lower support. No children were involved
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Canada Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/3/2012
Family Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 6 years ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
What province is this?

What does the agreement say about reviews, variations and what is a material change in circumstance?
B.C.
You missed this question:

forget it. I thought I was clear, i wasn;t after more questions. I see this is just another scam

It's not a scam and you can get a refund if you want but your answers are not posting.

I asked you twice to tell me what your agreement says about reviews, variations and what is a material change in circumstance and you still need not tell me.

I am a practicing family lawyer and the question is key. I cannot answer in a meaningful way without getting the answer to it.