Canada Criminal Law

Have a Criminal Law Question? Ask an Expert.

I had a vehicle burn up. I filed a claim my witness who

Customer Question
I had a vehicle...

I had a vehicle burn up . I filed a claim my witness who picked me up is now missing. I don't care about the money but my witness may harm my case if he is suoppeonoed brought to court .I don't care about the claim anymore because of its sensitive nature of witness

Lawyer's Assistant: Have arson charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No but I can't have anyone involved it was a vehicle fire insurance. Company deems it sipisous but the person involved is a friend and has more to loose than my 5,000 dollar vehicle i f he had personal information brought up in a court setting

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the arson occur?

Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do you know Canada ian law

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Canada Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Is this secure and I'm in Canada
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Service offer?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don't know what to send call please
4/3/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 23 days ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am lawyer in Canada and happy to help but I don't know what your specific question is.

Are you being suspected of arson?

Criminal Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 22 days ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor