Canada Criminal Law

Have a Criminal Law Question? Ask an Expert.

I am 32 female, with history of being an excellent student,

Hello, I am 32 female...
Hello, I am 32 female, with history of being an excellent student, mom, and friend.. I do have history of drug addiction tho. I find myself often being form 3/10/43 and more when my "spouse" who isn't a spouse, but I live with him and he has way to much thought of thinking he controls not only me but my family too, then my mom likely gets feeling like she has too follow his lead, so anyways they lie all too often and get the police to get me mentally health formed, only to get let go everytime because the claim is absurd, and I have jealousy, and a clear dislike from this man due to numerous issues that are a severe other story.how do I begin to stop them from doing it again, after allowing this for 37 times, after 7-9 years and just being unsure and scared basically for my familys safety and my childs more so.. from him and the officers as they all clique if u know what I mean
3/21/2018
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What province are you in please and what is your specific question?

Thanks

I am in alberta' Calgary and I am constantly being a * targeted person* by the police they pick a situation with me and doesn't matter what the day or issue they always have it figured out before hand that they're going to form 3 or 10 or whatever I have had all kinds 37 in seven years they have no proof of me ever being mentally challenged but they are harassing me due to the nature of my families ties with the secret things of the world my daughter also is a beta slave basically they use this to make me stop talking about her or if I fight with this man I live with he can caĺl too and they come for him and do usually whatever he asksRight now I am trying to document all kinds of fraud but I'm scared to do it thru then bcuz they always make a reason to do itI just want them to leave me aloneIf I ever need ti report so.ething I want to know the grounds for them illegally doing these actions

When they form you do you get out right away each time?

mam every single time within 1-24 hr I have to basically prove to the doctor I will not talk about my child literally that's what they want to hear each time and then i am let go

Then if that is the case you will need to retain a lawyer to stop this incessant harassment. It will be easy to prove because you will be able to show the number of times you were formed and when you were released.

There is nothing else you can do and you should do this so that you can start to live free of harassment and enjoy your life.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Actually you helped me a few weeks ago as well i am very grateful! 5 stars it isI need recommendation of lawyer please? Or exactly what kind

You need a litigation lawyer that is willing to sue the police.