Canada Criminal Law

Have a Criminal Law Question? Ask an Expert.

Canada Criminal Law

I'm in a delema I don't have much money I already went to my…

Customer Question
I'm in a delema...

I'm in a delema I don't have much money I already went to my first hearing so I did talk to the prosecutor and he already told me I would get jail time it's for a theft from a fishing tackle store they said they have me on camera I don't ever remember walking out of the store without paying I had my kids in the store with me I know for a fact I went to the cash register every time I was in the store anyway of course it's my word over there's because I'm the one with a criminal record any way long story short the prosecutor also said I can get a cso can I just represent myself to tell them I will take the cso

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Okay

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in Canada sask

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean filed with who

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope that's it thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Canada Criminal Law
1/5/2018
Criminal Lawyer: ulysses101, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
ulysses101
ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

There is more than one "CSO". What exactly is the Crown offering?

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor