Canada Criminal Law

Have a Criminal Law Question? Ask an Expert.

I solde last 2 years with out having any idea of this is…

Customer Question
Hi I solde last...

Hi I solde last 2 years with out having any idea of this is eleagal as a private I can say close to 100 car

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Last 2 weeks sudnly I find out my icbc accont to transfer the car is frizzed I call icbc by my broker on auto plan they aside they got code of technical issue in all my 7 car I have under my name and they don't know who put that after searching I find out not officially but by private link the vsA are put me in investigation because they had 2 complain from my costomers concerning odometer turn back iam sure this week they will acting legally and they try to call most buyer to confirm the mileage and car condition I think iam in deep problem I need lawyer who has exprince in sam case pls

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Vancouver BBC canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No notice no fail I didn't get any things only my cars are not transferable

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

Are you saying that two years ago you sold your car but for some reason it is still in your name and now you are being told that you are liable for someone else turning back the odometer and selling the car?

No I solde car last 2 years as making income over 100 car and I didn't know is not legal because icbc and auto plan don't have any limitation to transfer car to you or from u to buyer. Now I find out vsA which is part of consumer protection they received 2 complain from my car buyer and they froze my accont and they put me in investigation which is they calling most of people bought car from me to have evedince against me and because the mileage case is worse case they might find a few case of that against me if they can proof that what will happened is there any way we can negotiate with them before they fail me in court like accept to pay for claim the costumers did complain ?

So you are saying you sold some cars and did turn back to the odometer and now are wondering what to do to try and prevent yourself from being charged or sued?

they sized my 7 car worked 50000$ that's all my asset no saving no income 57 years old with heart problems had 7bypass open heart surgery less than 2 years ago and almost disable government was try to pay 680$ to me to live that couldn't even couver my rent that why I had no choice

I am going to opt out and see if a criminal lawyer can answer you.

Thanks
Can you please introduce me to the criminal lawyer to visit him .?
Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor