How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 13
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Criminal Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I am charged of theft section 334 () (ii)

Customer Question

Second opinion] I am charged of theft section 334 (b) (ii)
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. Perhaps I can help you?

Without identifying yourself, can you give me some details about what led to the charge and what you want to know?

Expert:  ulysses101 replied 19 days ago.

Has this criminal law matter been sorted out, or do you still want to talk to me about it?