Canada Criminal Law

Have a Criminal Law Question? Ask an Expert.

Iam 67 yrs old rcently widowed guy ,,,sold vancouver haus…

Customer Question
Iam 67 yrs old...

Iam 67 yrs old rcently widowed guy ,,,sold vancouver haus and retired almost a yr ago...i met sweet talking 44 yrs old lady..became aquqintance..last nov .she borrowed money from me to finance her trip to the philippines to defray the hospital and medical expenses of her mother...aftera while she gets back here to vancouver and convince me to invest money on gambling lending in thecasino...initially i put up 20 to 30 thou$ in 2 occassions...we normally talked in restaurants and she promised me another 80k dividends if if put in another 175k in 3 different occassions...i guess she doped me since i diddnt have control over withdrawal..until last week she txtd me that her group was caught by the police...txted and phoned her but to to no avail..now i realized its an scam bilking me of total$225k since i am vulnerable senior man....i met this lady at the casino ..lured and befriend me knowing i am living with my depressed daughter...She own a twn haus in vancouver...i already reported this to Richmond RCMP...want her charge criminally and want my money back

Lawyer's Assistant: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.

Dont get you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

The police just heard my case..filed it...and he put me in richmond hospital since he noticed i was not a normal person that time..yes i felt i was sexually abused by a man whom i let him in to shelter him and then killed my 2 adult children...was really distraught losing that$.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Richmond british columbia canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Are you in metro vancouver bc

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Canada Criminal Law
8/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this but I don't understand the facts.

Is this about what this woman did to you? I thought it was but then you mentioned some other disturbing facts.

What are the police doing about this and do they know who she is and how much money she took from you?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!