How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 13
Experience:  25 years in practice.
Type Your Canada Criminal Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am appealing my case where I was found guilty those are

Customer Question

I am appealing my case where I was found guilty those are all environmental charges 2 of them criminal and rest is not and JP did not mention any thing about our trial where we have all witness up side down they were compliance order he sends it was a blunder mistake JP did not consider and there water specialist made blunder mistake at trial date JP was telling crown to make it miss trial we fought our case our self we could not hire Lawyer, but today he was speaking crown language,ans charged us for guilty. I need your advice.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear this.

What specific legal information do you need?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. As I am a lawyer in Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have just payed you money for answer and no answer I got yet and you are trying to charge me another for what I do not understand it why are you charging me 2times when I did not get answer for first question where is the phone no for lawyer so I can talk with him.Please do not charge me until I get satisfied
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have not yet received answer I want to know how I can appeal this case answer me or you do not charge my credit card
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

I do not work for the site. I do not charge you anything.

I am a practicing lawyer and simply log into the site the way you do. I feel is the questions and choose which to answer.

I don't know what the site charged you but I do know the site is bona fide that I have been working on the site for over eight years and I know that you will not be charged for the phone call because I did not take it.

If you wish to be to speak customer service first and then come back and deal with this question that is fine with me. I'm happy to wait for later this evening or even tomorrow.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
what is the customer service no is can you please send it to me
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

I don't know the number but what I will do is send them a message and ask them to contact you.

Then once they have and this is sorted out just post again and I will continue with you.

I will be online all day tomorrow and the weekend as well so don't worry about thinking you may have to wait until Monday. That is not at all the case.

Related Canada Criminal Law Questions