Canada Criminal Law

Have a Criminal Law Question? Ask an Expert.

Canada Criminal Law

I have to send an email to a detective requesting that

Customer Question
charges be dropped and was...
I have to send an email to a detective requesting that charges be dropped and was simply looking for the right way to word my request
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: I'm in Toronto Canada
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there a fee for this.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Criminal Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much is the rest?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Criminal Law
9/15/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Ease, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Is this about a domestic assault charge?

Are you asking about asking the Crown to withdraw the charges?

If I didn't guess right please set out all the facts.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor